Learn how to add a new Asset to your Chekhub account
You can follow the text guide below or if you would like to see a more visual representation you can follow our Slideshow
- To Create an Asset, start from the Assets Dashboard in the navigation dashboard on the left side of your screen.
- Once on the Assets Dashboard, click on the button in the top right that says Create Asset.
- Choose the name for your Asset.
- Asset Tags are unique to the Asset and can be used as a specific identifier, similar to a serial number.
- Assets are able to be nested under a specific Location that can also be created on the Assets Dashboard.
- The physical address of where the asset is located, this will allow it to be viewed on the Map Dashboard.
- Qualifications can be set to define any specific experience that may be required for this particular asset.
- PM Rules can be set in the Admin Panel and can be used to set up specific rules that all tickets will follow for this specific Asset.
- You can add things such as an address or phone number as additional properties.
- Any other documentation such as images or PDFs can be added as an attachment.
- Click the Checkmark to save your changes.
- You have now added a new Asset to your Organization!