Create an Asset Template
Learn How to Create a New Asset Template
You can follow the text guide below or if you would like to see a more visual representation you can follow our Slideshow
- To Create an Asset Template, start from the Admin Dashboard on the left side of your screen.
- Once there, click on the Assets tab in the top menu bar.
- On this page, click the +ADD button in the Templates section.
- A form will appear that will allow you to choose the Name, Description, Tags, and Qualifications that are the default when creating an Asset with this chosen template.
- Additional Properties and Attachments can also be added. These can be anything from a building floor to an image.