Learn how to add new members to your Chekhub accountYou can follow the text guide below or if you would like to see a more visual representation you can follow our Slideshow
- To create a Member, start from the Teams Dashboard in the navigation dashboard on the left side of your screen. This can also be done from the Admin Panel under Subscriptions.
- Once on the Teams Dashboard, click on the button in the top right that says Create Member.
- Enter the First and Last name as well as the email address of the member you are adding.
- If you have created teams and wish to add this user to a specific team, you may do so here.
- Here is where you can add a Role for the user. These Roles can be edited from the Admin Dashboard.
- You can add things such as an address or phone number as additional properties.
- Click the Checkmark to save your changes.
- You have now added a new Member to your Organization!