Learn how to create a new Ticket on your Chekhub accountYou can follow the text guide below or if you would like to see a more visual representation you can follow our Slideshow
- To create a Ticket, start from the Dashboard in the navigation dashboard on the left side of your screen.
- Once on the Dashboard, click on the button in the top right that says Create Ticket.
- Choose a Date when this Ticket will be due by.
- Choose a Location or Asset that the Ticket will be done at.
- Choose the Checklist that will be completed for this Ticket.
- Choose which Teams or Members will be doing the work.
- You are also able to add a Workflow that can be used to assign more than one Location or Asset, Checklist, and Team or Member.
- Click the Checkmark to save your changes.
- You have now created a new Ticket for your Organization!