How to Add Alerts to a Checklist
- To add an Alert you must first create a Checklist. Start from the Checklists Dashboard in the navigation menu on the left side of your screen.
- Once on the Checklists page, click on the button in the top right that says Create Checklist.
- When creating the checklist, when you add steps such as Numeric, Choice, and Decision Tree steps, you will be given the option to add an Alert.
- When an Alert is added, you are given the option to create a custom alert.
- Once the specifications meet your desired criteria, save the alert and continue creating the checklist.
- You have now added an Alert to your Ticket!
Example Logic: Alert if not equal to 5 and greater than 10