How to Create and Use Ticket Resolutions
- To Create a Ticket Resolution, start from the Admin Dashboard on the left side of your screen.
- Once there, click on the Tickets tab in the top menu bar.
- On this page, click the +ADD button in the Materials section.
- You will be prompted to name the Resolution as well as add a Description.
- Once the information that is required has been added, click Create.
- If you would like these Resolutions to be required for closing a ticket, check the "Require to Close Tickets" box.
- Once that box is checked, whenever a ticket is moved from the Completed status to the Closed status, it will now prompt you to select a Resolution.