Learn How To Add a Service Dispatch to a Ticket
- To add a Service Dispatch you must first create a Ticket. Start from the Dashboard in the navigation dashboard on the left side of your screen.
- Once on the Dashboard, click on the button in the top right that says Create Ticket.
- Choose a Date when this Ticket will be due by.
- Choose a Location or Asset that the Ticket will be done at.
- Choose the Checklist that will be completed for this Ticket.
- Under the Teams / Members selection, there is a button that you must toggle that says Service Dispatch.
- Once you select Service Dispatch, you must also select a Role & Rate as well as a Dispatch Team to the ticket.
- In order to send the dispatch, you must also click the Send Dispatch button that will appear at the bottom of the ticket.
- You have now added a Service Dispatch to your Ticket!