How to Use the Admin Panel to Get the Most Out of Your Organization
The Admin Panel is a useful set of tools that allows the organization administrators to effectively manage all aspects of their organization from one location. Below, each section is divided into its individual parts and further explained.
- The basics of your organization. This is where you can change your organization's address, phone number, and other details.
- This is where you can view and update your plan and billing information, as well as how many licenses you have available.
- This is also where the Members panel is located. This panel can be used to manage the basic and access information of all the members of your organization. If you want to learn more about the Members Panel, click here.
- This is where the roles of your organization can be managed. Adding, updating, and removing roles can all be done from this page. If you would like to learn more about the Roles page, click here.
- Priorities can be edited to reflect any type of scale you use within your organization. A time allotment can also be set on each priority to signify how long each priority should take.
- Job Roles can be added for use in the ticket billing process. Roles and rates can be added and edited to allow full customization of a specific role.
- Resolutions are a custom state that can be used when moving a ticket from completed to closed. These allow you to specify the state of completion based on your defined resolutions. For example, you can assign a resolution of Paid, so when a billable ticket is completed and paid, it can be closed with this resolution and easily identified.
- A ticket template can be added to assist in quickly creating tickets with similar properties. If you would like to learn more about Templates, click here.
- A project template can be added for use in creating projects that maintain similar properties. If you would like to learn more about Templates, click here.
- Location types can be managed to give your organization a top-down view and better control of the types of locations you will be dealing with. The default settings show from the Customer at the top, down to an individual Room at the bottom.
- A location template can be added for use in creating locations that maintain similar properties. If you would like to learn more about Templates, click here.
- PM rules are custom templates that are able to be used when creating a PM-type ticket. These allow PMs with similar settings to be created more quickly.
- An asset template can be added and used when creating new assets. If you would like to learn more about Templates, click here.
- A team template can be added and used when creating new teams. If you would like to learn more about Templates, click here.
- A member template can be added for use when adding new members to your organization. If you would like to learn more about Templates, click here.
- Materials can be created for use in the ticket billing process. The materials can be created with information including the price, the SKU, what manufacturer it is from, as well as several other categories.
- Tags can be added to help with searchability as well as organization.
- Qualifications can be added and edited on this page. Once a qualification has been added, you can view any Assets, Participants, or Checklists that a qualification is a part of.
- Safety Concern levels are able to be edited on this page. Level names and descriptions can be added for additional information.